Your Skipper Henry is an experience fisherman who truly loves what he does. He will go to great lengths to ensure you catch a variety of fish on this Cairns Estuary Fishing and Crabbing tour.
Finding a smorgasbord of species to target, Mangrove Jack, Finger mark, Barramundi, Trevally, Cod, Queen Fish and many more.
Fresh live mud crabs will be hauled on-board and will be prepared and freshly cooked. You will be treated to some of the best natural scenery and fishing conditions available in Tropical North Queensland.
Get up close and personal with an abundant array of wildlife in the splendour of Trinity Inlet.
Cairns Estuary Fishing and Crabbing takes you to the most diverse and productive ecosystem in Australia.
To see some more awesome tours in Cairns, click HERE!
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavor to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• Children’s prices are from 0 - 12 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
Cairns Estuary Fishing and Crabbing Tours
Enjoy the Thrill of hauling in the famous live mud crabs and hard fighting tropical fish that lurk in the calm waters of Trinity Inlet.
(Includes lunch, water and soft drink)